What's new

DVARW Clone V2 new style? @ fasttech

No I don’t. I don’t really use tanks any more.
You're the bugger that got me into MTL tanks now you leave me high and dry :18:

Technically you are still using tanks, BB Boro Tank.

I stopped using MTL tanks for a while but since I've got a couple working with a pod like draw I'm enjoying them again (Doggystyle & DVARW).

Having less luck with RDA's though, Salix is my latest fail with 1.6 ohm Ni80 fused clapton, going to shove in some plain wire kanthal.

A lot of people rated the Dvarw very highly but for me I just never quite got it to perform that well compared to the flavour I get off other tanks, so far that reason I think I'd give this one a miss.

You're the bugger that got me into MTL tanks now you leave me high and dry :18:

Technically you are still using tanks, BB Boro Tank.

I stopped using MTL tanks for a while but since I've got a couple working with a pod like draw I'm enjoying them again (Doggystyle & DVARW).

Having less luck with RDA's though, Salix is my latest fail with 1.6 ohm Ni80 fused clapton, going to shove in some plain wire kanthal.
If you haven’t gotten yourself a kflite19 yet then you should!

I need to try a dvarw but I have 4 tanks at home that I’ve had for a month and still yet to use them. Only ones I use are the kflite and the integra, which is also excellent

A lot of people rated the Dvarw very highly but for me I just never quite got it to perform that well compared to the flavour I get off other tanks, so far that reason I think I'd give this one a miss.
Interesting, the DVARW is the best MTL I've tried so keen to hear your recommendations please, ideally a cheapo that's still available on FT.

As Matt said, the KF Lite 2019 is right up there for me, I also like the doggy2k16, siren2 and the spica, but hey, people like all sorts of different tanks, so maybe it'll be the one for you.

I have a spare unused dvarw if you wanna do a swapper :S

If you haven’t gotten yourself a kflite19 yet then you should!

I need to try a dvarw but I have 4 tanks at home that I’ve had for a month and still yet to use them. Only ones I use are the kflite and the integra, which is also excellent
Thanks @Discomatt Got any links please? I can only find a 22mm

Back
Top Bottom