What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Dvarw 16mm thread

Does anyone know if there are PC/Ultem top sections available somewhere on this? Like for the other two Dvarw atomizers.
I have to say i much prefer those ones to the original parts. Less parts, less hassle i find. Also looks nicer when its all transparent, more proportional i think.

Does anyone know if there are PC/Ultem top sections available somewhere on this? Like for the other two Dvarw atomizers.
I have to say i much prefer those ones to the original parts. Less parts, less hassle i find. Also looks nicer when its all transparent, more proportional i think.

I suppose you mean the tank with the top included? I haven’t seen it yet but Steam tuners are working on it.

the coppervape arrived today
built it and wicked it as i guessed you should and dry hits
wicked it with less cotton and the same
consulted youtube and found out that it comes further apart than i thought and i was wicking it wrong
rewicked and have to say its not bad
if you have a microstck then this is defo worth a go

wee update have put in the 3 hole air cont thingy and a 1.5ohm spaced coil and used v little cotton
the vape has improved no end and some of the sutler flavours are coming out

wee update have put in the 3 hole air cont thingy and a 1.5ohm spaced coil and used v little cotton
the vape has improved no end and some of the sutler flavours are coming out

Aye in my experience dvarws don’t like cotton. You need to put as little as you can get away with.

I just got it in the mail. What diameter coil are you using? I usually wrap 2.5mm but it is so small that I'm thinking that 2mm would work better.

The air flow inserts on mine appear to be made of aluminum instead of steel. It's a YFTK clone. Do the Coppervape or Ulton clones have aluminum or steel air flow inserts?

Back
Top Bottom