What's new

Drip tips!

omroth

Postman
After being shocked (shocked I tell you) at the difference in the Hastur Mini between the stock drip tip (terrible), the drip tip I got with the Nautillus GT (decent), and the drip tip from the True (fab), I need to investigate further.

What are your favorite MTL drip tips and where can I get them?

I love the hastur mini DT. The long thin one. And even more, the vase shaped one that came with the mulan.

Overall I like a vase shaped tip with a curved bellend type nozzle. Ideally 1.5 cm long. So I can suck on it like a dwarf's dick.

Any longer and it tends to wobble about in the socket.

I'm pretty boring when it comes to tips, some kind of plastic or resin, not too short, not too tall.... I'm happy.

I like the smoked one you get with the Artemis, I like the zlide/zenith tips too...

I like the true drip tip, otherwise I have no favourites. I use short ones, long ones, wide ones, tight ones. Its usually down to the tank and Juice I am using. It would be nice to have one that I am use all the time. The taifun gtr is quite nice for mtl.

What are your favorite MTL drip tips and where can I get them?

No point buying other peoples favourite drip tips.
You want to find what your favourites are.

All the ones I use are years old.
Recently I have mainly been using tips that came with clone Kayfun lites + v2 on a heron or derringer clone rda tips on ulton salix rda.

I used to buy a few cheap tips when I was buying from FT till I found what I really liked then I bought six, that I used for years, before losing them and buying ten more.

Just find anywhere that sells cheap tips and buy a few to try, then buy multiples of your favourites.

some hardcore types don’t even bother with tips and just puff straight out the hole on the top.

Back
Top Bottom