What's new

Drip tip matters

Ill keep on experimenting. Never thought I'd enjoy vaping so much - its turning into a hobby. My sisters (who have been vaping forever) are already starting to tell me Im overthinking it :D
Ive found a tank I like a lot (so much Ive bought a second), and I wish Id known that a drip tip could make a difference from the start, which is why Im a bit :/ about a short stubby on a dedicated MTL - the aspire zelos kit seems to offer both (I may get that too) I agree with Rew, I guess its a personal thing.
Good point about chucking them in a bag - never thought of that aspect, Ill be more careful.

Shorter the tip in theory means a more hotter and flavoursome vape and vice versa,but as said above the narrower the centre hole the tighter the draw so better for MTL.It's all down to personal taste in the end.

Ill keep on experimenting. Never thought I'd enjoy vaping so much - its turning into a hobby. My sisters (who have been vaping forever) are already starting to tell me Im overthinking it :D
Ive found a tank I like a lot (so much Ive bought a second), and I wish Id known that a drip tip could make a difference from the start, which is why Im a bit :/ about a short stubby on a dedicated MTL - the aspire zelos kit seems to offer both (I may get that too) I agree with Rew, I guess its a personal thing.
Good point about chucking them in a bag - never thought of that aspect, Ill be more careful.

Hmmmm - maybe research a bit/lot on the Aspire

The Nautilus 2 was a pretty decent tank before Zenith arrived
but the Nautilus 2 had some issues refilling & coils "may" not have lasted too long for some

I personally couldn't get on with it very well and didn't personally see what all the fuss/hype was about tbh
& I have now ceased using or even simply removed the N2 from my collection

Now the newly improved Nautilus 2S has an easy fill system to stop flooding or risk of leaking if coil unscrews

But me personally I'm not bothered about the N2 or even the new N2-S tanks

BUT one or two others have them and rate them - both N2 & newer N2-S

So take what I say with a pinch of salt maybe - but perhaps ease up & research before purchasing stuff
think you got an excellent setup which for a first or even second time kit purchase is hard to beat
once you get a tip on there that ticks ya box or floats your boat - yeah you will be well sorted I reckon

YUP - don't overthink it, or rush to try every single flavour under the sun
the saying if it ain't broke comes to mind, but by all means keep some options open too
just don't rush to buy a new lawn when your own grass is already very green & lush etc....

ah fuck the quotes - just chill & enjoy your good little setup is what I'm trying to say

You know what Fuctifino? Ypure spot on with that. I researched the hell out of the Zenith Kroma before I bought it and virtually everyone said it was nigh on perfect. Im not rushing into spending another £50 when I really dont need to...cheers

I still cant find a store that I really like for Drip Tips. It makes such a massive difference. Still struggling to find one that I really like

I still cant find a store that I really like for Drip Tips. It makes such a massive difference. Still struggling to find one that I really like
It’s difficult. Thankfully I’ve found ones that just work for me. Some I’ve hated and others I’ve been indifferent about.

Drip tips can be very personal, but it does help to know what bore size you prefer. I go for 4mm.

Back
Top Bottom