What's new

Drip tip matters

MrsAshy

Achiever
Im happy with the Innokin Kroma, happy with my Rejuiced liquids, happy with my coil longevity - But it It still hasnt 'perfectly' hit the spot.
Realised slowly over this week the drip tip isnt enough for me and my MTL.. Im a bit hmm about the short stubby that seems to be the only ones that are included or can buy - this is a DTL tip? . Im still a noob though - 4 weeks only. Ordered a 'long narrow' online.
Seems weird that I have to with a dedicated MTL kit

Im happy with the Innokin Kroma, happy with my Rejuiced liquids, happy with my coil longevity - But it It still hasnt 'perfectly' hit the spot.
Realised slowly over this week the drip tip isnt enough for me and my MTL.. Im a bit hmm about the short stubby that seems to be the only ones that are included or can buy - this is a DTL tip? . Im still a noob though - 4 weeks only. Ordered a 'long narrow' online.
Seems weird that I have to with a dedicated MTL kit
I agree with you - I find many, if not most, of the tips included with MTL tanks too short and stubby. Try a few cheapies to find a shape that suits, most 510 tips should be fine. :)

Got one tonight from Drip Tip Store that looks like it will be ok. Just seems strange - both the ones sent with Zenith arent decent for MTL. They got everything else right except this.

Got one tonight from Drip Tip Store that looks like it will be ok. Just seems strange - both the ones sent with Zenith arent decent for MTL. They got everything else right except this.
I eventually decided I preferred vase or conical drip tips, but I did try a few before settling. It's worth it. :)

TBH - I quite like the Zenith straight tip, not bothered with the curved spare tip

guess it feels like a fag/filter size tip with a generous smidge more medium draw
set on 1 hole just starting to close - think I'm leaning towards the 0.8 coil @ about 13.5w
but use the 1.6 ohm coil in another Zenith tank just fine

To me it all provides a very full flavour, slightly moist and quite decent vapour
other tanks/makes I have set up produce very slightly different vaping experiences
from slight tighter/airy draws, slightly denser/lighter clouds with a smidge more/less flavour
but still close all round - just a whisker difference tbh

I live with the stubby tips as the tank/mod/kits are often just chucked in my bag/pocket
and think a longer tip will get caught or risk damage maybe as I'm so heavy handed/clumsy
As I said, I quickly got used to it and seems to work fine for me
it is a personal thing, I tried other tips on other tanks here n there but on the Zenith it seems to work fine for me

Hope you find your sweet spot or tip to assist in your quest though - still a great tank/setup none the less
(even if you feel the tip doesn't quite float your boat)

Normally the first thing I do when I get a tank is to change the tip. It is a very personal thing and at least it's easy to fix.

This might sound a bit strange i do dlt but i suppose it will be the same as mtl when it comes to drip tips now i only use 810 drip tips but i do find that different drip tips can make the flavour of you juice taste better than other drip tips so really its just a matter of find the right tip to suit your style of vaping then you may find that another tip with another juice will taste better than the last one you were using there are loads of tips out there to suit everyone's price bracket so buy a few to find out what you like best i did say that this sounds a bit strange is it just me or do other apes think the same.....

Normally the first thing I do when I get a tank is to change the tip. It is a very personal thing and at least it's easy to fix.
Your not alone on that one mate i do the same-thing myself unless the tip that comes with a tank/rda is really nice but then its never on there for long as iam always changing em over.........

This might sound a bit strange i do dlt but i suppose it will be the same as mtl when it comes to drip tips now i only use 810 drip tips but i do find that different drip tips can make the flavour of you juice taste better than other drip tips so really its just a matter of find the right tip to suit your style of vaping then you may find that another tip with another juice will taste better than the last one you were using there are loads of tips out there to suit everyone's price bracket so buy a few to find out what you like best i did say that this sounds a bit strange is it just me or do other apes think the same.....

Can't really comment about DTL, but for MTL the inner bore size and length of tip certainly make a difference. Importantly, if the bore of the tip is smaller than the chimney bore on the tank, it will draw juice up in to your mouth. But also it makes a difference to flavour too.

Can't really comment about DTL, but for MTL the inner bore size and length of tip certainly make a difference. Importantly, if the bore of the tip is smaller than the chimney bore on the tank, it will draw juice up in to your mouth. But also it makes a difference to flavour too.
Thats good to hear i thought it was just me who thought that just goes to show drip tips are not just to make your mod look nice lol..........

Back
Top Bottom