What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

DotMod AIO

That hole under the coil looks a tad too large. Trying to please both ends of the vaping spectrum never works.
I've been using the pal 2 for review this week and yes it's a smart little thing but I'm sorry, it's an ego and ce 4 from six year's back in fancy pants.
I really don't see the improvement on the original pal either. The first one took nautilus coils (along with the zenith coils I think we all know they're as good as stock mtl coils get) , the v2 returns to old school aspire ce 4/5 mini bvc style coils with minimal cotton available and then shoves a 0.6 ohm mesh coil in it.
I can't get behind it.

That hole under the coil looks a tad too large. Trying to please both ends of the vaping spectrum never works.
I've been using the pal 2 for review this week and yes it's a smart little thing but I'm sorry, it's an ego and ce 4 from six year's back in fancy pants.
I really don't see the improvement on the original pal either. The first one took nautilus coils (along with the zenith coils I think we all know they're as good as stock mtl coils get) , the v2 returns to old school aspire ce 4/5 mini bvc style coils with minimal cotton available and then shoves a 0.6 ohm mesh coil in it.
I can't get behind it.
Shame. I was a bit meh with the pal at first and then really got into the .6 coils. New 1 HPs are equally as good imo. Definitely my favourite for flavour of the ones I’ve tried. Love the form factor and the whistle tip. Just works for me especially with high mg salts.

Might have chance of one of these :)
Ive just read that Atmizoo have brought out a mini vapeshell and tank for it

When I t’s released for review I will be really interested to see what people think compared the the OG Vapeshell. Sadly as this isn’t vw I’m keeping away.

Reviving this:

The Atmizoo Dotshell is getting rave reviews and now Haku have announced they are making a nano Xeta for it.

Prices for the Dot SE are below £50 making this a very attractive option.

Back
Top Bottom