What's new

Don't laugh but...

Lol, I'd forgotten about this thread but think it might come back more into use now I've got the GTX and Mechlyfe RBAs too. I haven't mastered normal coils yet, let alone mini ones.

Love and peace.

Glad you're still popping in @Astral . Good to see you.

Hi @rew.

I've only just seen this post and just want to thank you so much for the support.

I try to pop in as much as I can but it's nowhere near as much as I'd like. I'm looking forward to the day when I'm able to do more.

Fortunately my liver numbers are looking better but some of my other bloods are still in the doldrums.

I'm enjoying my vaping again but still can't taste much so find it a bit weird, and I'm still feeling like a bag of spanners.

Best of wishes. Hopes, dreams and kisses.

Sincerely.

Blimey Charley... I'd forgotten how good tanks are.

Since I've been ill I've been too weak to use a tank and been exclusively on the pods, but yesterday I finally found the strength to wick up the Ares 2 and goodness me, what a vape. So smooth and clean.

I even built a decent coil. I think I've finally got the hang of it now.

I'll have to post pictures next time.

Best wishes and eternal blisses.

Blimey Charley... I'd forgotten how good tanks are.

Since I've been ill I've been too weak to use a tank and been exclusively on the pods, but yesterday I finally found the strength to wick up the Ares 2 and goodness me, what a vape. So smooth and clean.

I even built a decent coil. I think I've finally got the hang of it now.

I'll have to post pictures next time.

Best wishes and eternal blisses.

Hopefully you are on the mend now. Congrats on the building skills.

Sorry to resurrect an old thread, but after a bit of enforced time away from building, I think I'm finally getting the hang of it.

IMG_20210419_124457.jpg

Love and blessings to you all.

Back
Top Bottom