What's new

Don’t miss out : Tank Test Club

You know you want to ......... there's also a few different wicks and stuff in there, so you really get a chance to try things out. :)

OK, who's next up? I know most of the RTA's here and have greatly enjoyed reacquainting myself with the incredible Flash E Vapour but feel it would be unfair of me to retain these much longer as some of you may not have been in a position to try them before. :)

@nialb79 I think|?

OK, who's next up? I know most of the RTA's here and have greatly enjoyed reacquainting myself with the incredible Flash E Vapour but feel it would be unfair of me to retain these much longer as some of you may not have been in a position to try them before. :)
Um, I would love to give it a go. There are tanks in The Box that I haven't tried including Calix. Oh, this one would be the first to test!
@Rob , if you still have it and there is noone waiting, I conveniently live in the same town (if I'm not mistaken)...:2thumbsup:

You do???? Really??? Well come and have a Cuppa then Old Chap. PM incoming. :)

Well, apparently I don't live in the same city as @Rob. I have no idea why it stuck in my head he lives in Nottingham [emoji23].
Aaanyyyywaaayyy... tadaaaaa:
Thank you Rob and of course @Instantlady.

20180712_190007.jpeg

It is going to be great weekend with Calix...

Oh, i"m doing great! :diy:
Sadly, I realize my time with The Box is running out.
I am cleaning all the tanks I've used so they are ready to ship after the weekend.
I have tried 4 tanks(I have the other ones, restrictive MTL vaper point of view):

Calix - I had really high expectations and it was the biggest disappointment. I have build a 28gKA spaced coils at 1.8ohm and after learning that airflow adjustment is within the 510 pin and how to "direct wick" I've got a decent vape.
But wait, it's Calix - vape should be outstanding, not just decent. Following the advice I've build more spaced, lower resistance coil([email protected]) and I was reworded with very good vape. Unfortunately my time has run out and I had no chance to fully discover and appreciate this RTA.

Kayfun Lite Plus 5 Pawns - I don't know what it is with the Kayfuns - my first rebuildable was KFv3mini which I coiled and wicked perfectly at the very first try - no leaking, flooding, dry hits and excellent flavour. KFv5 and Prime are even easier and more forgiving for me. KF Lite requires more precision but provides a very flavourful vape with excellent throathit. That tank is instant buy.

Erlk - this tank is frustrating: you have to wick it "spot on" but it surprises with very nice vape. At the current price it's worth a buy and further "investigation"

FEV - now, that one is intimidating: Not only veeery tall but also mesh wicking and side airflow. Good vape but is it worth a hassle?

The Box, it is going to be ready for the next "tester" on Monday - anyone?

I gathered from the thread it would not be a good idea to add new tanks to The Box but I would like to contribute. Have all of previous "testers"/owner tried Doggystale? Can I add it to The Box?

Back
Top Bottom