What's new

Don’t miss out : Tank Test Club

I liked the Dvarw, it's a good, simple design and despite the fact that I tend to shy away from tanks that try to do more than one thing, the inserts didn't piss me off too much. I just plumped for one and forgot about the rest. ....... and luckily @eyeball kid has just posted a link to a gold version on FT ....... all I need now is to make it smaller! :D

Packing up the box to post out tomorrow. :)

But the dvarw is a tank that tries to do less things than most other tanks I know.

I liked the Dvarw, it's a good, simple design and despite the fact that I tend to shy away from tanks that try to do more than one thing, the inserts didn't piss me off too much. I just plumped for one and forgot about the rest. ....... and luckily @eyeball kid has just posted a link to a gold version on FT ....... all I need now is to make it smaller! :D

Packing up the box to post out tomorrow. :)

Just seen this on 3FVape
http://www.3fvape.com/misc/24090-re...mtl-rta-gold-316-stainless-steel-pc-35ml.html
3.5 ml is a nice size from a practical and aesthetic viewpoint IMO

Mine has settled on the 2ml tank at all tunes these days. It’a perfect, small and only sips juice, and is proportionate with the tiny mods that I exclusively use these days.

@instantlady this isn't an entry coz I'm a dripper man always have been so I just wanted to say nice1 what a top thing to do, gives a vaper especially a new vaper a chance to have a bash at building and using an rta and not just one 8 to try.
Great idea and different. Hope this runs smoothly

So, after going through the box we have two winners, the Dvarw and the Flash e Vapour, both of which I've ordered versions of. So, as it was a list of tanks I wasn't sure of, that seems like a great result to me, and I really enjoyed going through them. :2thumbsup:

BIG thank you @instantlady for sending them out, and for putting so much thought into the box. :worship:

It's on its way to Rob, should be with him on Monday.

Glad to hear you like dvarw. It’s excellent, eh? I’ve not tried any of the flash e vapours. I really should have, if only for the fact the have the best name ever.

Hopefully you can get a shot on the tilemahos soon, interested to hear your opinion of it. :)

OK, who's next up? I know most of the RTA's here and have greatly enjoyed reacquainting myself with the incredible Flash E Vapour but feel it would be unfair of me to retain these much longer as some of you may not have been in a position to try them before. :)

Back
Top Bottom