What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Don’t miss out : Tank Test Club

instantlady

Achiever
Dear apes

I have been brooding on this idea for a while and finally it has reached the stage where I can share it with you all:

Prologue:
As a new vaper I overspent on a bad quality first setup which soon was replaced with several similar setups. After that stage I got into rta’s and bought a disgraceful number of shiny things to finally come to a calmer space where I know my preferences and can estimate whether or not a certain rta will please me and thus invest in higher quality products.
Looking back on the pile of rta’s I have collected I could have organised a giveaway but came up with an alternative idea ...

The idea:
I have made a selection of 8 rta’s that have been a revelation to me and will put these in a box.
Anyone interested puts his/her/its name on an orderly list and I will send the box to Ape 1. After a testing period in which Ape 1 gets to play with them it gets sent to Ape 2 etc.

In short:
I mail you a box with rta’s. Instead of keeping them you have to mail them to the next Ape. (If you don’t send them on you will have a close encounter with a certain Revered Keeper of the Peace.)

Some rules :
1. Follow the order of the list
2. You can keep the rta’s for maximum 30 days
3. All tanks shall be cleaned before sending them on
4. When the box is sent you post confirmation of shipping
5. When the box arrives you post in this thread a confirmation of receipt
6. Address and personal information only shared by pm
7. A dedicated section of the box will be reserved for adding freebies. Whatever you find in this section you may keep. Only consequence is that you put something else of your own in its place.

It would get interesting when you could post information about a certain build or wicking technique that worked well for you and maybe even make a little tutorial on YouTube when you feel inspired to do so.

Enough stalling!!
What is in the box???

ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes Forum1525459115.652604.jpg

ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes Forum1525459136.846204.jpg
erlkonigin clone
ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes Forum1525459164.307041.jpg
kayfun lite plus five pawns clone
ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes Forum1525459198.438653.jpg
hussar clone
ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes Forum1525459216.922021.jpg
flash e vapor 3 clone
ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes Forum1525459244.460496.jpg
ubertoot clone
ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes Forum1525459279.909360.jpg
dvarw clone
ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes Forum1525459297.934096.jpg
Calix v1 clone
ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes Forum1525459317.678942.jpg
Corolla clone

As you may have noticed these are all clones. I don’t want to encourage the clone industry but instead give you the opportunity to test a clone in the hope you’ll like it that much that you will buy the original and support our Vape Artisans.

Now, who’s game?

Last edited:
:clapping: great idea .. opens up a world of new opportunities to people that wouldn't normally have the chance to try different bits of kit...one selfless act that many could really benefit from.

I'm not one for MTL but will keep an eye to see how it takes off

Fab gesture @instantlady. I'm going to sit out as I have or have had most if not all the tanks on offer. The 5 Prawns KFL is ace and is still in rotation in my collection.

That's a stupendously wonderful idea ....... there's quite a few of those I'd love to try. I'm in if you do it, please? :10:

What a brilliant idea!! I have got or have tried most of these apart from the calix so won't be joining but it's a great way to try different tanks.

What an excellent and noble idea, opening up more possibilities, and maybe encourage more vapers to move out of their comfort zone to find their perfect toot. Maybe it'll catch on in other areas too. I'm gonna have another dabble with mtl, but I need to find (or make) the right juice, that has a lower than 40% pg content, without sacrificing flavour too much. So I may come back to this if I'm successful.

Good luck.

It is a great idea @instantlady
I just wondering why you have not done this 2years ago when I started to build my own ;)
You could save me a fortune...
I will not join but I will keep an eye on this thread how it goes
Well done again :2thumbsup: :clapping:

Back
Top Bottom