What's new

Doggystyle filling tip

Honestly though, I don’t understand this at all. Are you taking your dvarw right off the mod to fill it up as well? It’s as easy as a top fill, you just push down slightly as you unscrew. How can that be difficult? I’ve never took the dvarw off the mod to fill it in the whole time I’ve owned the thing.

Honestly though, I don’t understand this at all. Are you taking your dvarw right off the mod to fill it up as well? It’s as easy as a top fill, you just push down slightly as you unscrew. How can that be difficult? I’ve never took the dvarw off the mod to fill it in the whole time I’ve owned the thing.
Yes I am with the Dvarw too ..... and you're just going to have to accept that this is the case. If your method worked for me, I'd do it .... but for whatever reason, it doesn't! :D

Why not just drill a little hole in the side and stick a bung fashioned out of crumpled newspaper in to keep it closed at times you’re not filling it? Like a little doggy-styled filling rectum.

You don’t need to push much @Crewella . Imagine roughly the same amount of pressure as a stubborn bowel movement requires, and push down on the tank as hard as that.
If your brain isn't good at multitasking I can imagine this going horribly wrong! :11:

Back
Top Bottom