What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Do I need a Vaponaute in my life?

I'm on the lookout for a new mod, again..... I dropped my ijoy Elite and fooked the battery door... I replaced it wih a Vaporesso armour pro and that packed up in a week.... GGGggggRRRRrrrrrr....
If the Vaponaute took a 21700 battery i'd of bought it for sure. I do like the look of it.

Let me get this straight,every ones bought one except the original postee.I say hurry up mate or there be none left.

Let me get this straight,every ones bought one except the original postee.I say hurry up mate or there be none left.
Yup. Reminds me of a time in school I asked my mate to ask a girl out for me because I was too shy and so the git went and asked her himself. It’s just history repeating itself, right here, on this thread with MY Cyril!

I’m not sulking though. Oh no I’m not in the slightest bit sulking.

Last edited:
I've not bought one either, I took the hit on a DNA mod for Christmas (or rather the missus did) and that's enough for me.

I've not succumbed yet either ........ but that's mainly because my last (and first) venture into a 'better' mod was the Squid DB ........ and that didn't quite turn out to be the joyful fulfilment of my dreams I was hoping for .... :25:

..... and I just bought another Pico .......

I've not succumbed yet either ........ but that's mainly because my last (and first) venture into a 'better' mod was the Squid DB ........ and that didn't quite turn out to be the joyful fulfilment of my dreams I was hoping for .... :25:

Yeah i'm scared to use mine,i got one of those SXK DNA 60 Billet Boxes and I was impressed by the flavour of the Aspire coil bridge.

I've been using my Vaponaute every day since it arrived after your suggestion. I'm still VERY happy with it...in fact it's in my top 3 favourite vape purchases of the year :D

I've been using my Vaponaute every day since it arrived after your suggestion. I'm still VERY happy with it...in fact it's in my top 3 favourite vape purchases of the year :D

Im intrigued as to what the other two are?

Back
Top Bottom