What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Do I need a Vaponaute in my life?

Oh I’m so glad you wrote this @Crewella as this was what I wanted to write but just hit the like button instead :17:

If it’s any consolation I’m still having that same feeling of “I really shouldn’t be getting this”.

Hoping when I finally get it and see it in the flesh it will be gone

If it’s any consolation I’m still having that same feeling of “I really shouldn’t be getting this”.

Hoping when I finally get it and see it in the flesh it will be gone

I am happy for you, honest!

Im sure once you have it you'll realise it was worth it. Im really not sitting here snarling and grumbling and twitching my left eye

Christ, the way this thread's going, I'll end up with one myself ... another of those 'why the fook do I have this?' purchases :24:

Where I’ll be waiting as I succumbed to its charms when I met @Mawsley one :)

I hope you really enjoy using it @Sprite71 . I'm certainly not the guy to talk about people's mod choices, I'm a sucker for the old eVic Primo, which in a lot of people's eyes is a bit old fashioned nowadays... we like what we like and damn the rest of 'em :D

I hope you really enjoy using it @Sprite71 . I'm certainly not the guy to talk about people's mod choices, I'm a sucker for the old eVic Primo, which in a lot of people's eyes is a bit old fashioned nowadays... we like what we like and damn the rest of 'em :D

Thank you :)

I think my main issue with buying it has been my vaping problems (which I seem to have overcome now). I’d always planned on treating myself to something on my 1 year anniversary... but at that time I still thought I’d end up quitting.

There you go, I’ve managed to justify it to myself now lol.

I’m happy now :D

Thank you :)

I think my main issue with buying it has been my vaping problems (which I seem to have overcome now). I’d always planned on treating myself to something on my 1 year anniversary... but at that time I still thought I’d end up quitting.

There you go, I’ve managed to justify it to myself now lol.

I’m happy now :D
Glad you sorted the issues ...... that means you've earned it IMHO! :2thumbsup:

Back
Top Bottom