What's new

Do I need a Vaponaute in my life?

Yes .. possibly better with the straight tank - but I like the bubble glass extra ml :)

View attachment 180025
I've not touched the bubble glass on mine as I know I will smash it.
Arsed about with some nife 30 at the weekend as I set mrs kid up in tc and the True is cracking in tc with nanabhozo. Solid as a rock.

I don't get the attraction, I think it's fugly. I think the Squid 2-Tube thing is fugly too. Maybe I have no taste :hmm:

I don't get the attraction, I think it's fugly. I think the Squid 2-Tube thing is fugly too. Maybe I have no taste :hmm:

:11:

It must be a marmite mod :D

I like plain SS, it’s small and simple looking and I think the ‘step’ up part reminds me of the screw off cap on the pico, but neater looking. I’m thinking the ‘step’ will make a tank appear shorter... but could be wrong

I like plain SS, it’s small and simple looking and I think the ‘step’ up part reminds me of the screw off cap on the pico, but neater looking. I’m thinking the ‘step’ will make a tank appear shorter... but could be wrong

I like the step up style mods too. I have the Aspire Cygnet as well

Got to mention in TC mode it is rock solid, set it up and just leave it to do its thing.
Battery life is excellent also.

Yes .. possibly better with the straight tank - but I like the bubble glass extra ml :)

View attachment 180025
Dam dam dam.... Just as I buy a new Pico there's a newer Pico available! Rubberised.....:)*and now this.... Ffs. Oh well, off to lidls for flowers and tell my wife tonight how much I love her.... I mean really really love her :)

I love how it looks. It’s got a utilitarian style to it that I love. It’s heavy, looks well made and is just up my street. I too like the Pico styling and for me this is the natural progression.
I don’t think I’d be too precious about it. If it’s solid it will last. I don’t want magnetic doors, bright colours and huge screens that will inevitably smash and look bad over time. I get the feeling with something like this it’s patina will being part of its appeal.

My only worry is it’s rather old now and the Pico ticks many boxes for me. I’ve looked at pretty much every high end mod and, although I can appreciate the work that goes into some, nothing is really doing it for me. The dicodes are too expensive for me right now.

Sensible head still says no. Heart,however, longs to hold it and take it on long walks. We could skip in fields of of wheat, stop off at a country pub and have lunch together. Stay up till the early hours laughing and getting drunk together. Curl up in front of the fire together and laugh about the days I used to smoke and cough up a lung... Oh my sweet Cyril....

I’m so glad my fiancé doesn’t read this forum. She already thinks I’ve lost the plot.

it does
Ive always liked a side by side style mod .. this is that but without the hassles of not being able to dry burn in the mod

Back
Top Bottom