What's new

Do I need a Vaponaute in my life?

I've got to a point where I think, will I be precious about it if I take it out.
If so I leave it. Seems pointless just sitting there looking good.
I have a problem with that though ........... if I really like it, I get precious about it (no matter what it cost) .............. so end up looking for another mod for 'out and about'! :D

I have a problem with that though ........... if I really like it, I get precious about it (no matter what it cost) .............. so end up looking for another mod for 'out and about'! :D
It's funny cos it's true.

It may just do the same as everything else and have "Chinese Innards" BUT .. its been a 100 times more reliable than ALL my DNA40s ...

It may just do the same as everything else and have "Chinese Innards" BUT .. its been a 100 times more reliable than ALL my DNA40s ...
Does it look nice with the true tank (I’m gonna regret this)

Yes .. possibly better with the straight tank - but I like the bubble glass extra ml :)

IMG_2612.jpg

Oh why did I look in here :17:

I’ve been looking at this mod for quite a while now, must have added it to the shopping basket half a dozen times but never purchased (I don’t know why I do that).

One of my picos is on it’s last legs so I had the perfect ‘excuse’ to get one, but what did I do? I bought another pico :D. Cheap and cheerful, plus I’ve got to admit I like them.

This mod is like an itch that just won’t go away, maybe one day I’ll cave in ...

Oh why did I look in here :17:

I’ve been looking at this mod for quite a while now, must have added it to the shopping basket half a dozen times but never purchased (I don’t know why I do that).

One of my picos is on it’s last legs so I had the perfect ‘excuse’ to get one, but what did I do? I bought another pico :D. Cheap and cheerful, plus I’ve got to admit I like them.

This mod is like an itch that just won’t go away, maybe one day I’ll cave in ...
Just in case you're undecided [emoji6]
IMG_20181210_121329.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom