Vape Club
What's new

Do I need a Vaponaute in my life?

Le lmirage is my favourite, but looks to be sold out at all the clone stores. Zephyr seems to maybe be the most popular.

Merry xmas to your good self as well!
Le magister is my personal favourite for mtl and le Concorde wasn't at all bad but the khv jorda b pipped it as it had a similar design but more compact deck space.

Vape Club
Le magister is my personal favourite for mtl and le Concorde wasn't at all bad but the khv jorda b pipped it as it had a similar design but more compact deck space.

I have put the Le magister on my list! There are clones on FT due soon!

AcmeFog
Aye I liked le magister as well, but for some reason it’s not got as much use as the other two. I need to dig it out again, maybe I’ve underappreciated it.

Just saw the wicking for le magister. What the buggery is all that about?? My brain is fried just watching it. I’m only just coming to terms with the True:jawdrop:

Premier Ecigs
Just saw the wicking for le magister. What the buggery is all that about?? My brain is fried just watching it. I’m only just coming to terms with the True:jawdrop:

It looks more complicated than it is actually. After a few goes vertical wicking is just as easy as horizontal.

It looks more complicated than it is actually. After a few goes vertical wicking is just as easy as horizontal.

Yeah but you guys are all experts, I’m such a noob still. Maybe I need something a little more basic and build up (starts rocking back and forth)

Vape Green

Le magister is a strange one the way they recommend to wick it. Le zephyr is much more straightforward, it has a single vertical coil and the cotton just goes straight through and into the well at the bottom. It’s actually really easy to build and wick, you can put a mess of a coil in it with a bit of cotton hanging out and it will work fine.

E-liquids.com
Back
Top Bottom