What's new

Do I need a Vaponaute in my life?

MiscoDatt

Veteran
I love my little pico. I really do. Its cheap and looks good and does everything I need. I love my little Jac 22 and the VIM also.

Since joining I keep seeing that little French number though and lusting over it (yeah I know its got Chinese innards). All of my sensible genes are saying don't do it. You don't need it. It does exactly the same thing and its a waste of money.

But it looks sooooo good. I love well designed things. It keeps winking at me.....

My OH just asked me to send her a link for it............

I kinda want it, but I don't. I don't need another mod. Im only a beginner and I only started this to stop smoking. Its ridiculous.

Talk me out of it.

I love my little pico. I really do. Its cheap and looks good and does everything I need. I love my little Jac 22 and the VIM also.

Since joining I keep seeing that little French number though and lusting over it (yeah I know its got Chinese innards). All of my sensible genes are saying don't do it. You don't need it. It does exactly the same thing and its a waste of money.

But it looks sooooo good. I love well designed things. It keeps winking at me.....

My OH just asked me to send her a link for it............

I kinda want it, but I don't. I don't need another mod. Im only a beginner and I only started this to stop smoking. Its ridiculous.

Talk me out of it.

What, this one you mean?

upload_2018-12-8_21-24-23.jpeg

Ok...I will try and help.....you know like when you need a shite....that's a real need.....if you don't need a shite...there is no need:)

Ok...I will try and help.....you know like when you need a shite....that's a real need.....if you don't need a shite...there is no need:)
But sometimes, you sit on the porcelain thrown and squeeze the fart you've been holding, only to find out it's a shart [emoji39]

But seriously, if you think it will pester you to not have it, take a look at your disposable cash. Do you have plenty? No big bills on the horizon? All appliances in working order? No family (including extended) have a glow about them? If all are no, then go for it lol!

Last edited:
If you really, really want talked out of it.... both @Jon The Vape and I have reached out to both vaponaute and wismec to get a copy of the latest firmware and they haven't had the decency to respond, bodes well for future help.

But sometimes, you sit on the porcelain thrown and squeeze the fart you've been holding, only to find out it's a shart [emoji39]

Your confusing the OP.....a fart should never be held in under any circumstances..... in the event of a follow through occuring ...the need was greater than anticipated and should be considered as a shite....as in "Fk naw I've shit myself again"

It's old and ugly ... you want it about as much as you want a dose of the clap.

Back
Top Bottom