What's new

Digiflavor Z1 SBS Kit Siren 3

I've been allotted one of these for review. I've very much looking forward to receiving now. Opinions seem mixed so far, so it's going to be fun finding out for myself...

Best of wishes, health, hopes and bliisses, and may the universe smile upon you all.

I've been allotted one of these for review. I've very much looking forward to receiving now. Opinions seem mixed so far, so it's going to be fun finding out for myself...

Best of wishes, health, hopes and bliisses, and may the universe smile upon you all.
Hey man, i know its premature, but do u have any idea what the weight of just the mod is? Or can u weigh the mod when u review it?

I get a dozen different answers

Hey man, i know its premature, but do u have any idea what the weight of just the mod is? Or can u weigh the mod when u review it?

Hi @Jd_ It's only just been dispatched so it'll be a while before I receive it, but I'll weigh it for you when I do.

Best wishes.

Here you go @Jd_. Fresh off the scales for you.

Mod: 91g [Without Battery].
Tank: 86g [Empty].

Bestest wishes.

Back
Top Bottom