What's new

Damn vape intense rda

BigBadBubbage

Postman
Anyone have one? Very few reviews out there. Would like some opinions before I get one if possible

Haha
Guess that's a no. I will get one ordered and post my thoughts once I've tried it
OK, bought one. Will update upon arrival for anyone thats interested

Last edited:
Haha
Guess that's a no. I will get one ordered and post my thoughts once I've tried it
OK, bought one. Will update upon arrival for anyone thats interested

Not got one, but interested to see what you think.

Lots of YouTube reviews. It's a mtl rda with mesh so I imagine it's Gonna be tasty.
Crack on.

OK. Just received one this afternoon. 1st impressions, not impressed. Very airy for an mtl, there is a distinct lack of flavour as well but the biggie for me is it gets hot. As in too hot to touch after 3 toots. Ho hum, back to the ammit rda it is then

OK. Just received one this afternoon. 1st impressions, not impressed. Very airy for an mtl, there is a distinct lack of flavour as well but the biggie for me is it gets hot. As in too hot to touch after 3 toots. Ho hum, back to the ammit rda it is then
Have you tried the wotofo stng. That was excellent. I still love the strike and there's a nutz in the classies that if it's your airflow size choice is about as good as mtl rda's get.

Have you tried the wotofo stng. That was excellent. I still love the strike and there's a nutz in the classies that if it's your airflow size choice is about as good as mtl rda's get.
I entered the giveaway for the stng so I'm going to see if I get lucky before I buy one. Funds are very limited at the moment but I'm hoping to get something soon

Still lovin the Holic.
I had the holic, wasn't that impressed. I did a giveaway on here for it a few weeks ago

To be fair I've only ever squonked with it, not sure how it'd fare in dripping mode.

Back
Top Bottom