What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Daft Question Time....

SpennyStooge

Achiever
Eyup.

I've run out of 50/50 juice and me monthly payday order isn't until next week. It's not gonna knacker me tank if I use 70/30, is it? Not going to use the Glaz Mini, I'll whack the Zlide on. I know it won't be the same, but I can't be arsed with these clouds.

Cheers.

it depends which coil you use.
high ohm 1.8, 1.6 etc best 50/50 but 70vg may work but burn coil out within an hour or a day as too thick.
lower ohm 0.whatever can use 70vg

so which coild do you use and what wattage as higher vg needs higher wattage.

it depends which coil you use.
high ohm 1.8, 1.6 etc best 50/50 but 70vg may work but burn coil out within an hour or a day as too thick.
lower ohm 0.whatever can use 70vg

so which coild do you use and what wattage as higher vg needs higher wattage.
Cheers, mate. I'll use a Z stock coil at 1.6 at about 10w. Can't get any 50/50 until Monday. I should have ordered more last month. Just don't want to cause any damage to the tank, which is why I'll use the Zlide. Rarely use that.

I'll see how I get on.

You should be ok if you dont chain vape it. The glaz would be better option as you could rake the cotton to thin it out and wick faster.

Cheers, mate. I'll use a Z stock coil at 1.6 at about 10w. Can't get any 50/50 until Monday. I should have ordered more last month. Just don't want to cause any damage to the tank, which is why I'll use the Zlide. Rarely use that.

I'll see how I get on.
as said, best not to chain vape and only take short inhales. is there no wat to get to a newsagent or supermarket just to get a 50/50 to tide you over.

as said, best not to chain vape and only take short inhales. is there no wat to get to a newsagent or supermarket just to get a 50/50 to tide you over.

Nah. Brassic until next week. I might try the above suggestion and use the Glaz and thin out the cotton. Good idea, that.

Cheers

Back
Top Bottom