What's new

Cthulhu Tube: First Look

Funnily enough, I had the same reaction when I watched it earlier today.

Todd has just put a video out about this Mod. His main issue is the Mosfet switch and 510 connection and potential problems with atomisers with pins that are too long for it. The 510 on his EVL Reaper V3, bent the switch over.

He explains it better than me, and think it worth looking at if you have one..

Thats quite shocking and a big oversight by the developers. Cant have been tested much

Todd has just put a video out about this Mod. His main issue is the Mosfet switch and 510 connection and potential problems with atomisers with pins that are too long for it. The 510 on his EVL Reaper V3, bent the switch over.

He explains it better than me, and think it worth looking at if you have one..

Saw a couple of people complaining about the spring on Facebook.. that explains why. The octopus is definately too cutesy as well.

First things first, Cthulhu sent me this for free, They didn't tell me they were sending it and they didn't ask me to do a review in return, post links or ask for anything in return at all. ... and this isn't a review, it just me starting a thread for us to discuss the item, I've not used it anywhere near enough yet to give a realistic 'rating' anyway.... so that out of the way.

any questions?

That photo in the first post:

img_20190216_002601-jpg.185328

is showing the problem that Todd highlighted. Have you had any problems using it like that?

Cthulhu's guide for fixing it here:
https://www.cthulhumod.com/cthulhu-tube-dont-fire-with-new-atomizer/

#4. Paula.Puhhoels
+1
What purpose would something this advanced have in a vapor smoking pipe? If I was to purchase an element such as this, would I need to wait for it to "boot" for several minutes before I vapor smoke, as I would my MacBook before I browse the internet?

With kind regards, I remain

Paula F. Puhhoels

#4. Paula.Puhhoels
+1
What purpose would something this advanced have in a vapor smoking pipe? If I was to purchase an element such as this, would I need to wait for it to "boot" for several minutes before I vapor smoke, as I would my MacBook before I browse the internet?

With kind regards, I remain

Paula F. Puhhoels

Is that someone in the discussions complaining about the ATTO?

Thats quite shocking and a big oversight by the developers. Cant have been tested much

They will say they did.... think reviewer fanboys, they have identified a fix after all....so it's all good...not @cthulhumod get your act together and stop releasing unsafe shite into the market.

Seen this before. Looks like a rubber pad is missing from under the 510 plate on the board.
Bit of a shame and hopefully cthulhu will update and replace the board.
I think it's the same mosfet board design that fastech have been selling for a while.

As for Todd's concerns over who buys one. That horse bolted with the wave of mech squonkers last year.
I saw some today in a small vape shop full of little cheap starter regulated kits and zero chance of trying before you buy.
Matter of time till we see the first blown up idiot here.

Back
Top Bottom