What's new

Cthulhu Tube: First Look

That's closer for sure. :)
Kinda wonder these days.
Mods coming out looking identical to others in circulation a couple of years back like the 2 section of the RX2/3 and smoants battlestar.
Seen tanks too more recently like copies but more just re-releases with different names.
Pretty good business sense if you can get away with it really.
Take something that was okay, pimp it and smooth out the rough bits and bingo - the next must have.

Kinda wonder these days.
Mods coming out looking identical to others in circulation a couple of years back like the 2 section of the RX2/3 and smoants battlestar.
Seen tanks too more recently like copies but more just re-releases with different names.
Pretty good business sense if you can get away with it really.
Take something that was okay, pimp it and smooth out the rough bits and bingo - the next must have.

It's nothing new, especially with tube mods... there's not much you can do to make them unique unless you are just doing it for the sake of it. Especially with some of the bigger Chinese companies that like to release new things every month. I do wonder if it's sustainable over the long run without any true innovation. The whole pod thing was getting really out of hand for a while, it can't just be me that gets put off by it.

It's nothing new, especially with tube mods... there's not much you can do to make them unique unless you are just doing it for the sake of it. Especially with some of the bigger Chinese companies that like to release new things every month. I do wonder if it's sustainable over the long run without any true innovation. The whole pod thing was getting really out of hand for a while, it can't just be me that gets put off by it.

Totally turned off by pods. Waste of money imo. Might be ok for a new vaper

With the current mtl and mech nostalgia, I wonder if we'll see the vv kick modules appear back in stock.

Todd has just put a video out about this Mod. His main issue is the Mosfet switch and 510 connection and potential problems with atomisers with pins that are too long for it. The 510 on his EVL Reaper V3, bent the switch over.

He explains it better than me, and think it worth looking at if you have one..

Todd has just put a video out about this Mod. His main issue is the Mosfet switch and 510 connection and potential problems with atomisers with pins that are too long for it. The 510 on his EVL Reaper V3, bent the switch over.

He explains it better than me, and think it worth looking at if you have one..

Thanks....money saving video right there.

Back
Top Bottom