What's new

Cthulhu Tube: First Look

Interesting, is the logo etched or could it be cleaned off with some acetone? Pity they didn't go for the seamless look like the EHpro 101. Look forward to reading more when you get a chance :D

I presume it's laser etched, it's not deeply etched though so you might be able to do something about it.

I've pre ordered but it occurred to me that in my initial rush for shiny things that my intended target for this (the hastur mini) will be unsuitable as I find it prefers a lower than usual voltage anyway.
Have you tried it with the mini and did fire belch forth from the drip tip, lol.

I haven't yet, all I've done it stuck a corolla on top of it. :)

I guess you may have to rebuild at a slightly different resistance to get a power level that works. That's always the issue for me with non-adjustable power.

I haven't yet, all I've done it stuck a corolla on top of it. :)

I guess you may have to rebuild at a slightly different resistance to get a power level that works. That's always the issue for me with non-adjustable power.
I think even more so with the tiny chamber. As you suggested when I first picked up a hastur mini, I just dropped my usual build into it and it worked perfectly but I had to lower wattage to the 3.5- 3.6v range
I think I'm going to have to experiment with 30awg and 2mm coils to suit the power curve. I'm awaiting the new small airflow block to play with too.

I think even more so with the tiny chamber. As you suggested when I first picked up a hastur mini, I just dropped my usual build into it and it worked perfectly but I had to lower wattage to the 3.5- 3.6v range
I think I'm going to have to experiment with 30awg and 2mm coils to suit the power curve. I'm awaiting the new small airflow block to play with too.

yeah, I know what you mean, my mod says I'm vaping at 3.38v right now. 11w on a 0.91ohm build. (with the true tank)

yeah, I know what you mean, my mod says I'm vaping at 3.38v right now. 11w on a 0.91ohm build. (with the true tank)
Funny enough I've some old school nokomis in the hastur mini on the coral and I've just checked and my 1.1 ohm coil is at 10w and 3.38v, lol.
You just.natural find where it sits well.
I've one of the tiny coil art nic salt tanks to try. I'd be surprised if I go much over 3v.

Shame about the octopus - it does seem really weird to change the design. The button is very elegant and in runt mode with the 24mm it does look very cute. If they made a side-by-side based on this design with that button id be all over it.

Back
Top Bottom