What's new

Cthulhu Tube: First Look

I wonder if @cthulhumod could be persuaded to change the cutesy octopus now too? It's great to see a manufacturer actually taking feedback on board, you don't see that very often :22:

I wonder if @cthulhumod could be persuaded to change the cutesy octopus now too? It's great to see a manufacturer actually taking feedback on board, you don't see that very often :22:

I would like to add another request, for the logo to line up with the fire button. from what I've seen they do not, its not a big deal but would definitely make it a little better in my eyes.

New chips? :16:

octochips.jpg

I would like to add another request, for the logo to line up with the fire button. from what I've seen they do not, its not a big deal but would definitely make it a little better in my eyes.

It would probably add $30 to the price because they would have to put all the mods together first and then line the octopus up with the fire button, rather than just doing the octopus on all the bases as they were being made. Also it's in a different place in 18650 and 18350 modes because of the threads, so even then I'm not sure how you would do it.

Just occurred to me after watching this if anyone will be stupid enough to start juicing their boards before using this. :eek:

That was the only thing I thought Todd was overreacting a little about. I don't really think it would get down there, it would have to basically be pissing through your 510, go all over the top of the board, leak down the sides and end up on the underside of the board where the components were. It's possible I suppose but I wouldn't be using an atty that leaked like that in the first place. :)

Back
Top Bottom