What's new

Cthulhu Tube: First Look

Mine was working fine bent down, it only broke when I lifted it up for the second time, if you do put something under it don't make it too thick, I've just looked at mine again and it's flattened. I'm just going to leave it I think, there doesn't seem to be any point it lifting it up to get squashed down again. I think it's just way too close, I can't imagine I have an atty in my arsenal that isn't going to bend it down like that.
Yeah I'm trying to settle on what tank I'm using then once planted it, the seal shall never be broken, lol.

Anyone looking for a perfect mtl paring that will work without experimentation might want to go with the full size berserker with the supplied little vandy vape claptons. That should be chipper from the get go.

Sorry but I wasn't reviewing the mod in that video, making people aware of the features was not my intent.

Highlighting a potential issue for buyers was all that video was created for.
Hi Todd, it is ok. Our team is working on it. Thanks for your reply.

Good news [emoji4]

Screenshot_20190223-214843.jpeg

You know what? I'm loving mine now, been using it 100% since I fixed it and put the 1928 on top (which wasn't getting much use) ... good stuff. I'm tempted to get myself a black one too now.

Back
Top Bottom