What's new

Cthulhu Mulan

If you own the Cthulhu Mulan how would you rate it?

• Crap

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • OK

• Good

• Very good

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Excellent

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters
More thoughts after a days use....

it's not the quietest tank around... I like the medium sized insert best and if you reduce the size of the outside hole a little that seems to quieten it down a lot, so maybe it's just a case of balancing the airflow coming in with what's coming out.

filling it is still a bit of a pain sometimes, but no worse than the corolla really and that never put me off that, so....

obviously if you squonk fill it then that doesn't matter anyway.

I love how it looks and coiling it is really easy, flavour is as good as anything else I use, screws are small so make sure you use the right sized screwdriver.

If I lost all my corolla 1.5's then this would be a very suitable replacement and it has some of the features I would have wanted to see on a corolla V2, like the squonkable tank fill, and a better designed deck. I really like the deck, it's probably my favourite thing about it.

There isn't really much I would change to be honest, the fill hole I guess.... I'm not a big fan of either of the supplied tips but that was easy enough to sort out with a different one from the Furai kit. This is what it looks like with the acrylic (?) bubble glass, it's not really a bubble but it does curve out so the tank section is now flush with the cap and base.

BTW, the mod is the Wismec CB60, which was on flash at gearbest for £15 a while back.... a really nice and simple little 60w built in battery mod.

IMG_20190926_151206.jpg

How are you finding it as a standard atomiser (Zero sqounk interest here) Si ?

is it worth a look for me ?

How are you finding it as a standard atomiser (Zero sqounk interest here) Si ?

is it worth a look for me ?

It's good... I don't have a squonk mod myself so I'm only using it like a normal tank. I've only been using it for a couple of days, but it's been satisfying to use, I've not been feeling like I need to pick something else up instead. It's not 'better' than anything we use already, but it's as good as anything else I use, if that makes sense. ... it doesn't have any major issues that I've found so far other than it being a bit of a pain to fill. I've taken to just shoving a blunt tipped syringe down the wick hole. :D

It's good... I don't have a squonk mod myself so I'm only using it like a normal tank. I've only been using it for a couple of days, but it's been satisfying to use, I've not been feeling like I need to pick something else up instead. It's not 'better' than anything we use already, but it's as good as anything else I use, if that makes sense. ... it doesn't have any major issues that I've found so far other than it being a bit of a pain to fill. I've taken to just shoving a blunt tipped syringe down the wick hole. :D
Good explanation bud.
I've found in rta mode it's just slightly pipped by the hastur mini for all over convenience (as you say, like the 1928 it offers a very similar vape to the hastur mini) purely down to the ease of filling the hasur offers.
That said it can handle higher vg liquid with less likelihood of wicking issue's for those who mtl high vg and it really does turn a squonk mod into a massive reservoir for a tasty mtl tank which may breathe life into some folks squonk mods that are gathering dust.
Cheers bud.

Back
Top Bottom