What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Cthulhu Mulan

If you own the Cthulhu Mulan how would you rate it?

• Crap

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • OK

• Good

• Very good

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Excellent

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters

Simon G

Olympian
I've been vaping on it since about 2pm, I like it so far.

IMG_20190925_213918.jpg

Here's all the bits you get... that little frosted glass is not glass (some kind of plastic), the glass on the tank fitted is real glass though. There's 2 airhole deck plates, both smaller than the one fitted.

IMG_20190925_213944.jpg

Not much to report on yet, it was easy enough to coil and wick ... it's working fine, flavour is good. I'll update a bit more soon when I've had it apart and looked and everything in a bit more detail.

I have a 26awg spaced SS coil in there and there's a reasonable amount of room for a good sized coil, it didn't feel cramped.

Hmmm. Wonder if it's 'better' than the Corolla?

It's different, I don't prefer it but that's probably because I'm so used to the corolla. I think it vapes more like the 1928. It has a very focused throat hit, probably because of the small inner chamber. This is more like a smoking experience to me, where I don't think the corolla really is. .... maybe? that's kind of how I feel at the moment anyway.

Got a 1928 on the way, regretting not buying one of these instead now...looks like I'll have to place an order soon

How does it compare with the Vapefly RDTA?

I was thinking of getting one of them to go on one of my VT Inboxes. The Cthulhu 1928 is happy on one, the other I keep trying different RDAs Entheon, Hadally, Narca etc but not happy with any of them, I really want something with less airflow.. so this or the Vapefly RDTA would probably be perfect.

It's different, I don't prefer it but that's probably because I'm so used to the corolla. I think it vapes more like the 1928. It has a very focused throat hit, probably because of the small inner chamber. This is more like a smoking experience to me, where I don't think the corolla really is. .... maybe? that's kind of how I feel at the moment anyway.
Love the steel drip tip. Takes me back to the og nautilus

Back
Top Bottom