What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Cthulhu MTL RTA

yeah the original Hastur tank. :)

It's a great tank, especially with the upgraded top, which solved people's biggest gripe about not being able to re-wick with liquid in the tank.

hmmm, seems to only go down to 1.0mm, starting to remember why I passed.

I like the hastur mini drew, a lot - i keep eying up the artemis as well

i used the hastur mini exclusively before the pandora

well that and the glaz

I’m loving the Hastur Mini, great little tank, flavour is bang on and I think it’s looks great. Will definitely be getting the Artemis soon

Dicks, lol

Took the plunge on the Hastur mini as I saw it goes down to 0.8mm. £17.25 from China, should see it sometime before the next iceage :D

Dicks, lol

Took the plunge on the Hastur mini as I saw it goes down to 0.8mm. £17.25 from China, should see it sometime before the next iceage :D

You can get a single 0.6mm under coil hole for the mini too, if you really want it tight.

Honestly, I think it's kind of a meaningless number on it's own. You have the afc, the under coil hole size (and the path way between the two) the chamber size, the chimney size and the tip bore diameter that all effect how the draw feels.

Not digging the drip tip to be fair, I strongly suspect that'll live in the box.

Back
Top Bottom