What's new

CTHULHU HASTUR RTA

That is an very plausible explanation that I would never have come up with. But I don't think that's happening in this case. It's a berserker with a 2.5 so the wick is quite tiny and stays neatly in place.
Your right, it could be one of May things.
Air locks where the most common issue with the berserker. Like the true, some had constant issue's while I never had one.
I know I top fill the beserker and turn it upside down for the last turn to equalise pressue (a common trick with old mtl rta 's).

Airlock sounds more like it.... but then again it's not just for a bit, it remains shit until I rewick. I can only think that maybe I'm hitting it on the chimney when I put it in and compressing it or something? I used to topfill like that but I found it easier just to pull it out. Might try returning to that method and see if it makes any difference.

Airlock sounds more like it.... but then again it's not just for a bit, it remains shit until I rewick. I can only think that maybe I'm hitting it on the chimney when I put it in and compressing it or something? I used to topfill like that but I found it easier just to pull it out. Might try returning to that method and see if it makes any difference.
Try filling from the top before the juice gets too low. That should rule out the wick expansion theory.

Havent used my Hastur rta since the tank broke. The amount of mtl spares I have it's a shame dont have replacement glass for it. Was really good though.

Reminds me I ordered the Mulan rdta few days ago so should be good also.

Back
Top Bottom