What's new

CTHULHU HASTUR RTA

I actually passed this one bye as I decided I didn't need another berserker mini wannabe. I guess I got put off by that shitey true tank, looked too similar.

What could you not get on with John on the True?

I had one for a while, flavour was as good as the Hastur Mini but found it alot more awkward to wick. It needed just the right amount of cotton cut in a certain way. Hastur, line it up roughly with edge of deck, snip and stuff. Easy as that.

@Chris K It was just one of those tanks for me that I couldn't get any flavour from, sold it on in the end. So many good MTL tanks around it just wasn't worth the bother for me. I know others have a great experience with it, but hey, that's life.

I have the mini, I learnt to wick/ build with this tank. It is my favourite mtl tank and I only really vape tobbaco juices in it like manabush, get great flavour from it, and it makes 12mg so smooth to vape. My only issue is that after wicking and filling I always seem to get some leakage from the airflow intake, so I blow through the drip tip and force the excess out, and then it's fine after that.

The mini is really nice aesthetically too IMO. So simple and small and sleek. The full size one is almost ugly by comparison, but boy does it deliver a knockout vape.

I have a mini and it's a cracking little rta, piece of piss to build and wick [emoji16]

What could you not get on with John on the True?

I had one for a while, flavour was as good as the Hastur Mini but found it alot more awkward to wick. It needed just the right amount of cotton cut in a certain way. Hastur, line it up roughly with edge of deck, snip and stuff. Easy as that.
Weirdly my experience is almost exactly the opposite of this

3.5 Hastur has ceased production & out of stock on most sites :(

Not sure how much of the Mini Hastur is left in stock
but think production will cease if it hasn't already
(not to mention the corona issue impacting the factories/economy etc...)

the 3.5ml floats my boat - piss easy to coil/wick with zero fuss & very good flavour
(no need to tuck wick into channels like on mini, just drops downwards no fussy length
holds more juice & easy fit well grabbed/mounting any way wound coil etc... a real doddle)

it ticks the boxes so I have no desire to carry on searching or trying every mtl tank out there
though I think I should grab some spare glass at some point just in case

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom