What's new

Cthulhu Hastur MTL Mini

Have you tried the pocket, @Sprite71 ? I’d be interested to hear how it compares from somebody who has both. It looks actually quite similar in some ways.

The pocket’s a top filler as well.

I’ll probably give it a go, along with the dvarw and corolla (before it disappears). This seemed a safer bet at the time since I was reading stories about spinning decks and missing air holes :hmm:

Just a quick heads up .... I've just bought another one in black from @vaping101 who have this for £25.99 in black and silver. This is a decent price and not a great deal more than what they cost ordering from China and you'll get it a very quick time. :) I just wanted to give them a shout out for great customer service and being one of the very few (if not only) stockists in the UK.

background2.jpg

happy days. :)

now to get her set up so I can vape 2 different flavours without having to not use one. :D

Optional one hole post for Hastur MINI

pkC1vUL.jpg

fc596cb1-5d03-4f3c-a05d-08d3ec996b7a

interesting ... coming soon? or available now ... I really like the twin hole as I think it helps spread the air across the coil but I'd be curious to see what difference it makes. I really do need to get around to getting those wider bore long tips soon too.

Back
Top Bottom