Innokin
What's new

Cthulhu Hastur MTL Mini

Hmm same size as the pocket, then, and a couple of mm shorter than the 2ml venus draw.

Royal Flush Vape
Well mine just arrived, thanks @cthulhumod !

I'll get a review up in a few days or so after I've had a good vape on it.

First impressions though, it's tiny! and a really nice looking tank... airflow feels tight without being stupidly tight. I have high hopes for this.

..... most looking forward to taking size comparison pictures of it next to the original. :D

By sheer coincidence mine arrived today as well. Cant wait for tonight, hopefully it will replace Leaky McLeakyface as I now call the beserker mini.

I’m not really tempted to get one at this point, since I’ve doctored up the pocket styled. It’s become the perfect atomiser. Obviously I’ll take one for free if anybody gets bored with theirs. :D

AcmeFog
So mine arrived and I'm running it at the moment. My initial thoughts are:
Nice and easy to build on and wick the only thing to really watch out for is you have cut your leads flush and then bend them up to get the cap on. Even half a millimetre will snag the cap and cause a short.
Excellent flavour.
Excellent airflow.
No leaks.
Its a winner in my book and has resigned the leaky beserker to the dusty shelf of doom.
I will be buying another one.

IMG_1173.jpg

Vape Superstore
Not really any smaller then when you factor in that daft big chunk the tip fits in. Seems the pocket will be smaller and probably the 2ml dwarf.

Yes it’s the same height.

I got a few drip trips from Fasttech yesterday, so gave mine a whirl again today and it looks huge lol

FE8AB31E-7B12-4128-8EDE-044BBFC752AE.jpeg

I haven’t had any condensation yet so it’s looking promising. Drip trip doesn’t fit flush ... but it kind of looks like it’s meant to be that way (well that’s what I’m telling myself).

I don’t think I like this floating chamber idea. It seems half arsed. It surprises me that most people don’t like the idea of having control over the flow of liquid.

Vape Green
This one seems quite appealing, has a lot of the Doggy aesthetic while having the benefit of topfill.

I’m not sure topfill is a massive benefit to me. The bottom fill tanks, I screw the tank off with the base still on the mod. So either way, I screw a bit off, pour liquid in, and screw it back on. It’s not a massive difference.

The Electronic Cigarette Company
aesthetically more pleasing to me :) ... can use any drip tip with the insulator base

32CE78AA-B7D6-4AC7-8A3A-34A67C3A82C9.jpeg

I do find it similar to the doggy with the added benefit of top fill and glass tank. It’s probably my easiest tank to fill, just hope it’s not going to be leaky

Back
Top Bottom