What's new

Cthulhu Hastur MTL Mini

I have a feeling that the condensation won't be such a problem at the 1.4 ohm and 10 watts level ......... which is where I'm likely to be. We'll see! ;)

Hmm, I’m hesitant to write this but this was my exact setup with Manabush lol

Something I will add though I had been vaping it alongside a Nautilus X, which is quite airy so it’s quite likely my draw was ‘off’ at times :D

Here we go again..another one to add to my I Need one list..just been on their site and ones in my basket but want to see some feedback first..also have a copper vape winging its way to me..exciting times..

A couple fof reviewers have mentioned the condensation under the drip tip thing too. :)

Only just noticed this message, I’ve struggled finding English reviews so I hadn’t seen this.

That might explain why on one Spanish speaking? review I was watching they were using a different drip tip. I had skipped to the building part and was absentmindedly thinking the other colour option looks like it’s got a wider bore than mine and then realised hold on that is mine! I had to go back to the beginning to check what was in the box (same as mine).

we will release an 3mm big air hole long tip soon. our hastur mini users can get 95% off coupon to buy the new tip.

32558002_2142143042466589_1051170048577634304_o.jpg

Well mine just arrived, thanks @cthulhumod !

I'll get a review up in a few days or so after I've had a good vape on it.

First impressions though, it's tiny! and a really nice looking tank... airflow feels tight without being stupidly tight. I have high hopes for this.

..... most looking forward to taking size comparison pictures of it next to the original. :D

How small exactly? Small enough that it would work on an elfin...? :)

It's pretty damn small, smaller than I was expecting, if you don't include the grabby bit that you stick the drip tip in, it's about 25mm high.

Back
Top Bottom