What's new

Cthulhu Hastur MTL Mini

Simon G

Olympian
As many of you will know I'm a big fan of the big/original/non-mini Hastur MTL tank. It's the only tank I bought last year that really stuck but it is kind of big... hadn't seen the deck of the mini until now but there's some reviews and pics going around.

It seems it has some improvements over the original too, you can work on the deck without emptying it which I know some people didn't like about the opriginal.... and the long thin tip looks mental but I think might give a really good vape?

Still on pre-order everywhere at the moment but I'm hoping it's going to be as good as the bigger one. It comes with a short delrin tip too and a spare frosted glass. I'm glad to see the same top fill design and the 2 under coil holes look similar to the insert I use on the big one ..... I'm kind of excited, which is nice because not much gear gets me excited these days.... :D

Capture2.JPG
Capture4.JPG
Capture5.JPG
Capture3.JPG

I'm quite excited about this one too. I prefer the size to the original one, it looks right up my street. I LOVE that long thin drip tip! :D

I'm quite excited about this one too. I prefer the size to the original one, it looks right up my street. I LOVE that long thin drip tip! :D

yeah the original would have been nicer in 22mm I think, it doesn't really need to be as big as it is. lol, yeah the tip is kind of cool and old school looking. :)

seems it was designed by the same person too, so I'm hoping the vape is similar.

Ooh I was wondering why no one was mentioning this tank, I didn’t realise that it had gone to pre-order. I somehow managed to order one from 3fvape a couple of weeks ago and it was delivered last week. The drip tip is not only long it’s insanely narrow!! I’ve only tried 2 builds in it so far but it’s not going so well, in fact I’ve temporarily gone back to stock coils.

I’ll be looking at this thread with interest until someone who knows what they’re doing gets one :D

The main problem I’m having is condensation under the drip tip, and I end up drinking it. I’m sure it’s down to me because I’ve had it happen on the doggy and berserker too. the doggy was fixed by changing the drip tip ... not sure it will work on this since the hole at the top of the chimney? is very small too
8DEC88B6-C15D-40C0-91AA-0860BEB7A663.jpeg
D23B0548-B224-48BE-8279-CA19B47F554C.jpeg

Cheers @Sprite71 ... it's pre-order at fasttech and somewhere else I looked but I guess they are just waiting for their stock then.

It's funny you mention the condensation in the tip as that was the only thing I found with the original using the narrower tip (of the two you get with it) I don't get any with the wider one though, so I think you might stop it with a change, I think it might depend on the power and liquid you use too though, but I would defo recommend trying some different tips.

I’ll have a proper play around in a week or so. My taste buds are totally out of whack at the moment so I’d be wasting my time. I don’t even think it’s vapours tongue, I can taste but it’s either intense or chemically. I thought my building skills had gone to pot, so one by one each of my rtas have been being decommissioned over the last couple of weeks. After trying a stock coil I realised it was actually me that was the problem :( So for the time being I’m on unflavoured and diluted flavours

I'm interested to see how it compares to the full sized version, but am not in any hurry to buy it. Trying to be a bit more restrained and discerning.

I'm interested to see how it compares to the full sized version, but am not in any hurry to buy it. Trying to be a bit more restrained and discerning.

Me too, it was a toss up between this and the coppervape dvarw (only allow myself one purchase a month). I wish I could give it a proper test run, although I don’t own the original to compare. I did like the look of this one though, even with it’s crazy drip tip

Me too, it was a toss up between this and the coppervape dvarw (only allow myself one purchase a month). I wish I could give it a proper test run, although I don’t own the original to compare. I did like the look of this one though, even with it’s crazy drip tip

Hope your tastebuds get back to normal soon. I have the Dvarw and its probably the best MTL tank I've ever bought. I have the original, but have heard that the Coppervape version is excellent too.

Hope your tastebuds get back to normal soon. I have the Dvarw and its probably the best MTL tank I've ever bought. I have the original, but have heard that the Coppervape version is excellent too.

That’s part of the reason I didn’t get the Coppervape first, everyone seems to be raving about it, so if the original is back in stock in a couple of months I might treat myself to one

Back
Top Bottom