What's new

Cthulhu Hastur Mini Builds

I won't go into the whole are-they/aren't-they thing that was thrashed about recently, but I find the BCL NET's very pleasant. I only use concentrates as I solely DIY. YMMV. Sticking your neck onto the block for juice recommendations is generally just asking for it to be lopped off I find.

I won't go into the whole are-they/aren't-they thing that was thrashed about recently, but I find the BCL NET's very pleasant. I only use concentrates as I solely DIY. YMMV. Sticking your neck onto the block for juice recommendations is generally just asking for it to be lopped off I find.

I've just made a thread looking for recommendations. I've researched BCL a little on here, believe I saw you mention you were sad they removed blackfire from their range. I see it is back now. If you look at my post you'll see why I have some reservations about using them.

I noticed it just now, another option would be to go down the whole flavour route like FA, Inawera etc and try some recipes on ELR :D

I noticed it just now, another option would be to go down the whole flavour route like FA, Inawera etc and try some recipes on ELR :D

Hopefully I haven't kicked off the drama again, didn't notice it was recent as I was generally looking at old threads.

I actually mix a mild tobacco recipe I found but looking for something better. Recipe is FA Soho 7% & FA Meringue 3%. Supposed to be similar to an old liquid called tribecca, never tried it so can't comment. Vaping it as we speak.

Hopefully I haven't kicked off the drama again, didn't notice it was recent as I was generally looking at old threads.

I actually mix a mild tobacco recipe I found but looking for something better. Recipe is FA Soho 7% & FA Meringue 3%. Supposed to be similar to an old liquid called tribecca, never tried it so can't comment. Vaping it as we speak.
Lee's Bateman's Tobacco is lovely, especially this one:

https://www.primevapes.co.uk/collections/batemans-tobacco/products/directors-blend

Burned out on RY4 as my previous DIY mix was RY4 with extra caramel... Had a browse while I was there and folkart gringo caught my eye, have you tried this before? Mixed at recommended 6.75%, it'd go quite far for the money...
No .... but if you go for it I'd be interested to hear what you think? :)

Looks like I'll be ordering some of that Gringo concentrate on Friday, hopefully. Then the next time I order it'll be the flavours for the recipe @zouzounaki recommended.

Decided to go with the chefs order first as I need new syringes and more bottles. That way I can get it all from one place, as Inawera don't sell the syringes and I haven't moved to mixing by weight yet.

I'll let you know what I think before and after a steep.

Back
Top Bottom