What's new

Cthulhu Hastur Mini Builds

1.07 ohms 13W. Base is is 70% vg 6mg nic. Aroma is this in the picture.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191116_185504.jpg
    Screenshot_20191116_185504.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 212
  • Screenshot_20191116_185445.jpg
    Screenshot_20191116_185445.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 211
As this thread has gone on (and on & on) more stuff has emerged....

next to no bubbles - that ain't right
juice has been mention but friend uses similar
But now it is 70/30 DIY and what strength is the citrus exotic fruit mix flavouring being added
(I don't know the concentrate but have seen it suggested mixed at quite low percentages)

I/We have mentioned the juice as a possibility
suggested wicking technique, change of cotton/juice
heck even vape pure 70/30 6mg base or something

(though personally I'd go to 60/40 max on mtl)

really need to ask you friend for some of his juice/cotton to try
or worse case scenario get him to wick it or borrow it for a day or so

Something(s) you are doing just is not working
and you need to go through a process of elimination to arrive at the main root cause

You wicked & wicked & wicked it - you need to look at trying different variables
(juice/cotton etc... as many have suggested)
than just keep running the same diagnostics over & over & over again

1b456630d17e8bc32f137707987cbec4.jpg

If it tastes ok then leave it be is my approach. Also ....View attachment 204900

Rewicked mine yesterday because I fancied trying a new flavour, it tasted fine but when I opened the deck it was getting pretty blackened in there lol.

1.07 ohms 13W. Base is is 70% vg 6mg nic. Aroma is this in the picture.

@burestira12 Hey mate, the way I see it if you have to rewick every other day at least your only using up a bit of cotton and not having to buy packs of stock coils. Good luck

Indeed. Only problem i still have is condesation under drip tip. New drip tip is on the way so this should solve the problem.

Yeah I've been using a different drip tip too, not sure why the provided ones always give mouthful of juice lol.

Never had any mouthfulls of juice from the hastur mini.
As you all have said, we've so many individual variables between us. Juice thickness, sweetness, tobacco. Coil type, size, ohms, cotton.
It's a game of balance. Although I'm used to rewicking every other day apart from that I've rarely had any issue's with modern mtl rta's. They have really got very consistent.

Back
Top Bottom