What's new

Cthulhu Artemis

Only thing I can say is I was too quick to throw in the tightest airflow pin, now on the 1.6 pin and flavour is far better, I can still close off the air from the AFC without the flavour being affected but more air coverage to the coil is definitely better imho.

Only thing I can say is I was too quick to throw in the tightest airflow pin, now on the 1.6 pin and flavour is far better, I can still close off the air from the AFC without the flavour being affected but more air coverage to the coil is definitely better imho.

Interesting. Because I like a fairly unrestricted draw I tend to go for the biggest option first on most tanks like this. I do think it's better to have one hole right in the middle of the coil though, where it's hottest, that makes more sense to me that two small ones either side of the middle.

Makes sense if you're using contact coils, I'm a TC man as you know :)

You know, this tank would be a world-beater if it had a locking screw on the bottom to hold the base plate from spinning, just a thought.

You know, this tank would be a world-beater if it had a locking screw on the bottom to hold the base plate from spinning, just a thought.
It’s the one downside for me, but I can live with it tbh. Other than that, pretty much perfect for the price.

Tbh, you can pop some nyloc red on the threads and it won't come undone unless you really want it undone. Don't use nyloc blue though it you'll need to hold it in a vice to undo it, lol.

Tbh, you can pop some nyloc red on the threads and it won't come undone unless you really want it undone. Don't use nyloc blue though it you'll need to hold it in a vice to undo it, lol.

Thanks for the suggestion but I think I'll live with it the way it is. Using nyloc seems a bit severe.

Thanks for the suggestion but I think I'll live with it the way it is. Using nyloc seems a bit severe.
I must admit I adjusted to it quickly. I didn't have issue with the beserker 2 either.
But nyloc can be useful, especially on threads not involved with actual chamber. It's non toxic and heat resistant so a handy tool sometimes.

I just tightened mine up once I'd settled on a pin, it's not coming undone unless you get vape bands on it or something. I think I may have stuck an allen key in the slot.

Back
Top Bottom