What's new

Cthulhu Artemis

Popped an allen key into it, felt it move a little, now it feels like it won't move any more, fingers-crossed the deck comes off easy when I need to rewick, LOL

Last edited by a moderator:
Only thing I can say is I was too quick to throw in the tightest airflow pin, now on the 1.6 pin and flavour is far better, I can still close off the air from the AFC without the flavour being affected but more air coverage to the coil is definitely better imho.

Just been something not quite satisfying with this tank so I've been doing some more experimenting, what I found is that yeah, putting a wider pin in helps with the flavour but it's lacking the restriction on the draw I like.

Went back to the cthulhu website to get the info on the pin and AFC sizes...

Artemis.png

So, after much swapping I've settled on this combo, 1.0mm pin with the AFC on the 2nd smallest hole of 1.2mm seems to be giving me my sweet-spot.

When you study the specs there's a helluva gap between 0.8 to 1.2 if you operate a large pin and this seems to be my issue. I reckon you have to combine the Pin and AFC to approach what you're looking for.

Just been something not quite satisfying with this tank so I've been doing some more experimenting, what I found is that yeah, putting a wider pin in helps with the flavour but it's lacking the restriction on the draw I like.

Went back to the cthulhu website to get the info on the pin and AFC sizes...

So, after much swapping I've settled on this combo, 1.0mm pin with the AFC on the 2nd smallest hole of 1.2mm seems to be giving me my sweet-spot.

When you study the specs there's a helluva gap between 0.8 to 1.2 if you operate a large pin and this seems to be my issue. I reckon you have to combine the Pin and AFC to approach what you're looking for.
I think you're right. When the undercoil airflow adjustment got trendy, I always went for the smallest available, thinking I could would just be able to set and forget, and not worry about the outer AFC.

But I've since found that the best vape (for me at least) is from a slightly bigger pin (~1.2) and a smaller outer hole (0.8/1).

Agree, but the problem specific to this atty is that it steps up in 0.4 increments and if you really wanted something half way between, you have to embrace the pins to throttle it and accept that it restricts widening it up without completely disassembling it.

Yep I get you, I had never thought of it like that to be honest, but it makes sense. You have to work 'em in tandem.

Back
Top Bottom