What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Cthulhu Artemis rta

let me know if it’s any good. if it’s noisy or the liquid sucks up out the top it’s no use to me.

It's not quiet, none of them are, it's not loud either, you will not wake the dead using it....a reassuring air intake noise, like any other I would say.....nil, zero, none, fk all liquid suck up.

Guess what still hasn't turned up yet? Just to try and keep things relevant and on the minute, what juices you MTL snobs enjoying in this elusive atty....?

Guess what still hasn't turned up yet? Just to try and keep things relevant and on the minute, what juices you MTL snobs enjoying in this elusive atty....?

Just some of that exclusive Artemis juice that came free with it.

I have Eau to Mana-Artemis-Bush in mine, a special juice that ZT has made to compliment this atty. It’s only available to ppl who had one pre today. Cracking it is as well. I have a feeling you will have yours tomorrow [emoji3]

I have Eau to Mana-Artemis-Bush in mine, a special juice that ZT has made to compliment this atty. It’s only available to ppl who had one pre today. Cracking it is as well. I have a feeling you will have yours tomorrow [emoji3]
Salford Sweat á la Clementine....?

Back
Top Bottom