What's new

Cthulhu Artemis rta

if i get it i’ll let you know if it’s any good.
Cheers, mate. Actually, it's the same price, just checked. But I paid daft delivery.

Yeah.... You get one, pal. Put a photo up on here. Tell everyone how good it is. Be really good of ya, that.

Thought you hated the look of it....... and everything else as a matter of fact?

ach i can get over the look. i’m trying to weigh up what people are saying in this thread though, it’s a bit contradictory.

i’m also mindful about the hastur mini. i hated it. that, and the few negative comments here, are what is putting me off.

ach i can get over the look. i’m trying to weigh up what people are saying in this thread though, it’s a bit contradictory.

i’m also mindful about the hastur mini. i hated it. that, and the few negative comments here, are what is putting me off.

I couldn't get on with the Hastur Mini too. Artemis is much better imo. If you don't like it I'll buy it off you.

What you worrying about?

I'll lend you mind for a few months if you like?

Back
Top Bottom