What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Cthulhu Artemis rta

MoodyB

Postman
Spotted this while browsing the web :

https://www.cthulhumod.com/artemis-mtl-rta/

New Dome Shape Chimney for Better Flavor and Throat Hit

High Quality 304 Stainless Steel Machining

Design for Tight MTL and Loose MTL Vapers

Asymmetric Posts for Easy Coil Building

Changing Air Flow Pin under Coil without Damaging the Coil

5*5=25 Accurate Air Flow Setting

Air Flow Ring: 0.8mm, 1.2mm, 1.6mm, 2.0mm, 2.7mm

Air Pin under Coil: 1.0mm, 1.4mm, 1.8mm, 2.0mm (without air pin: 2.7mm)

WIDTH: 22 mm / 0.86 in

Capacity: 2.4 ml
HEIGHT: 35 mm / 1.37 in (without drip tip)
Net Weight: 53g
Gross Weight: 90g

Not sure about everyone else, but any domed chamber rta's I have seem to lack a bit in throat hit & flavour with my juices ( Ares 2 is the most recent one that springs to mind )

I have one on the way, so I'll be able to let you know what I think soon.

I would say flavour and throat hit are two of the Hastur's and Mulan's strengthens, so I'm hopeful this will be the same ... to be honest I'm not sure the dome/not domed chamber top makes all the difference but Cthulhu know what they are doing on the whole I think.

I have one on the way, so I'll be able to let you know what I think soon.

I would say flavour and throat hit are two of the Hastur's and Mulan's strengthens, so I'm hopeful this will be the same ... to be honest I'm not sure the dome/not domed chamber top makes all the difference but Cthulhu know what they are doing on the whole I think.
I've got one on pre-order too! Looking forward to this one.

Looks interesting. Nice to see em using those roll up style drip tips :thumbup:

I would say flavour and throat hit are two of the Hastur's and Mulan's strengthens

Would that apply to the Hastur Mini as well? It's one of a few rta's I've always mean to try.

The one thing that has put me off is the small chamber, as the other 2 small chamber rta's I've tried - a clone of the KF2019 & a Glaz Mini - I didn't enjoy the vape from them.

Would that apply to the Hastur Mini as well? It's one of a few rta's I've always mean to try.

The one thing that has put me off is the small chamber, as the other 2 small chamber rta's I've tried - a clone of the KF2019 & a Glaz Mini - I didn't enjoy the vape from them.

yeah sorry, I was talking about the mini... It's one of my favourite tanks, it might well fall into the same kind of vape as a KF though to be fair. What's your main tank you use?

yeah sorry, I was talking about the mini... It's one of my favourite tanks, it might well fall into the same kind of vape as a KF though to be fair. What's your main tank you use?

The MD rta, with the Berserker v2 a close 2nd.

Ok, I've only tried one of the Berzerker tanks, (the mini maybe?) and I hated it. :D

... so I probably won't be much help. ;)
How come you hated it... was it just the filling faff or something about the way it vaped? I feel like you might have said somewhere before but I can't remember.

Back
Top Bottom