What's new

Cthulhu 1928 MTL Squonk Atty

If you own the 1928 what rating would you give it, 0-5?

• 0 - Exceptionally Bad, Do not buy under any circumstances

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 - Bad, Not Usually Recommended

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2 - Average, Might be worth a punt if it appeals to you

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • 3 - Above Average, a decent bit of kit

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • 4 - Good, Highly recommended for most people

Votes: 7 50.0%
  • 5 - Exceptionally Good, Just buy it

Votes: 3 21.4%

• Total voters
I don't even know if I need one just yet anyway ..... have to see how this thing pans out first.

that might not be a bad call actually .... it does look quite nice. :)
It suprised me. I didn't like it from the get go and as soon as it arrived I loved everything about it.
Super comfy, battery life with the new vapcell 21700's is astonishing and It charges super fast with the 2amp circuit.
I actually love it more than any I own. Bizzare.

yup, sounds right .... $36.50

what do you think of this 1928 anyway? ..... 12mm chamber.
I'm well up for it. Possibly the best design I've seen.
Normally 12mm chamber size would scare the scrap out of me as it's a squonk nightmare, vape, squonk, vape, squonk but as that's the flavour chamber it should be incredible.
Looks an intelligent design rather than a small chamber and hole then hope for best.
Really looking forward to it.

Looks like the 1928 has taken a design nod from vapenaute with the juice well design. Looks good. Vaping101 have them in the coming soon category. Will order one when in stock.

@Simon G have a look at the Hotcig RSQ if you haven’t already, I retired my pulse 80w after getting one. Then I ordered another RSQ as backup. Good size and nice looking. 18650 only though but that keeps it relatively small and more than adequate for mtl squonking. Not as cheap as the Fuchai but less than £50 in uk. Fuchai could be good as a beater squonk. I will have a look at eyeballs review as I want something for festivals etc that I don’t mind dropping/losing.

Back
Top Bottom