What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Could use a second RTA, i am picky though, soz..

Didn't go well with my build today, wrapped a couple of basic round wire coils(came out at 0.75ohms), wicked up and put the bubble glass on, thought everything looked good and ready to go, thing leaked juice all over me(and my mod, couldn't leave it on - everything was tight as it could be). Chucked the juice(not happy about that), took the bubble glass off, replaced the oring and used the 2ml glass, leaking stopped but the build spat like a mofo, constant mouthfuls of juice. Round three tomorrow, at least the single coil clapton build worked, this one not so much. Can't afford to be chucking juice away though, damnit i didn't think i could make things worse, but not a good start when you're getting beat by a Siren.

It's the bubble glass, tested the standard glass with different orings(the ones i used with the bubble were previously tested with the standard glass and didn't leak), zero leaks, bubble glass on = leaking... :( My bad for just assuming the bubble tank was good(i could have tested for it but didn't, lesson learned).

Might grab an authentic bubble to try on it, but right now going to focus on getting the build right, it's all to spitty with my dual build right now(works and i've adjusted the deck, buti clearly need to refine things). Shame because it's nice when it works, massive clouds, juice eating but tasty,

Last edited:
Update..

Wasn't the bubble glass, was just a finnickly fitting. Unfortunately i cracked the bubble glass during a later removal(i'll get another from China, no biggy) so am now stuck with the straight glass. It's not all gloom and doom though, since my last post i've worked on my build(had a nice vape out of the rabbit) and had the chance to try an authentic rabbit and kylin v2(also tried out the v1), which at least gives some comparative experiences to work from.

I like the rabbit clone and the authentic but the juice consumption(for me) is too heavy, whilst the flavour is more defined and somewhat(subjectively) better it's not measurably worlds apart to the point to justify how much extra juice is being spent in the process(unless you like clouds bro!).

The Kylin V2 though, that's nice and doesn't seem overly airy, it has a narrower and tighter design to it that i prefer over the rabbit and could work out better in single coil mode vs the rabbit. My 0.8ohm clapton in the rabbit needed 55-60W to give a decent experience, anything less was just a lesser experience than just using the Siren(opened up) to vape(at 25% of the watts and spending much less juice).

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom