What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Cotton Picking

@simong this is what is says about the 'Organic Puff' on their site:

"Organic cotton" as raw material uses only agricultural organic-cultivated cotton in agricultural land which does not use pesticide and chemical fertilizer at all for 3 years. Organic cotton is cotton that is very valuable and environmentally friendly, only about 1% of cotton production worldwide is made. It is the puff series of cotton laboratory that uses only that organic cotton so that it can be used for daily care.

As it directly touches your skin, we do not use any glue, we process the sheet only with water. In addition, we manufacture it in consideration of the influence on the human body and the environment also in its manufacturing process.
Because we use good materials, we do not compromise, we aim for quality that you can use with confidence.

The problem frequently asked about organic cotton products so far was "little variation", "soft but fluffy and difficult to use". Even if it is a good material, it is meaningless if it is difficult to use. In addition to being able to choose according to the scene with a variety of variations in the cotton laboratory, cushion type puffs of a structure which is hard to fuzz wrapped in thin sheets are also prepared.

@simong this is what is says about the 'Organic Puff' on their site:

"Organic cotton" as raw material uses only agricultural organic-cultivated cotton in agricultural land which does not use pesticide and chemical fertilizer at all for 3 years. Organic cotton is cotton that is very valuable and environmentally friendly, only about 1% of cotton production worldwide is made. It is the puff series of cotton laboratory that uses only that organic cotton so that it can be used for daily care.

As it directly touches your skin, we do not use any glue, we process the sheet only with water. In addition, we manufacture it in consideration of the influence on the human body and the environment also in its manufacturing process.
Because we use good materials, we do not compromise, we aim for quality that you can use with confidence.

The problem frequently asked about organic cotton products so far was "little variation", "soft but fluffy and difficult to use". Even if it is a good material, it is meaningless if it is difficult to use. In addition to being able to choose according to the scene with a variety of variations in the cotton laboratory, cushion type puffs of a structure which is hard to fuzz wrapped in thin sheets are also prepared.

I like it ..... it's puffy. :)

@Crewella , are you able to translate what is says about the labo puff mask? I’m seriously considering getting one just for novelty value. Will have to see if amazon have them.

@Crewella , are you able to translate what is says about the labo puff mask? I’m seriously considering getting one just for novelty value. Will have to see if amazon have them.
Got bored with good, old latex? :D
I know, I know: variety is a spice of life...

@zouzounaki The one on the right in the pic?

http://www.cotton-labo.co.jp/organicpuff/

As below:

Organic cotton mask - 5 sheets

Organic cotton without organic pesticide use 100% · Because the color of original cotton is intact, no bleaching type · dry type, so lotion pack can be easily done with your favorite lotion.

With a very soft feeling of use, using it while stretching a little to the side, it fits perfectly to your face width.

1 piece size: 16.5 × 21 cm

Cheers! So you put lotion on it and stick it on your face, it seems. And stretch lightly from side to side. I’m definitely doing this.

Back
Top Bottom