What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Cotton Picking

What about Labo? It’s labelled as organic, which Muji isn’t.

Muji isn't organic? ...... I thought that's why it was used by vapers in the first place?

I'm pretty sure they used to call it organic..... I thought that's where the generic 'Japanese Organic Cotton' phrase came from.

Muji isn't organic? ...... I thought that's why it was used by vapers in the first place?

I'm pretty sure they used to call it organic..... I thought that's where the generic 'Japanese Organic Cotton' phrase came from.

I don’t think it is.

I think I would rather vape on cotton that had been cleaned using processes deemed suitable for that cotton to be used in dentistry or as surgical swabs, than to vape on cotton that had not been thoroughly cleaned.

I found muji hard to work with, compared to cotton bacon, but that was probably just my inexperience when I started building.

PG or half the flavours we vape aren't organic does cotton really have to be?

And have you ever tried any vaping branded cotton?

None of the flavours I use are organic, I don’t buy organic food either. But cotton is heavily sprayed with extremely toxic chemicals, much more so than any other crop and since I’m breathing vapour most of the day through little bits of cotton, I’d rather not use the stuff that’s sprayed with toxic chemicals than can cause death in <ml amounts. I’m obviously not saying it’s going to cause death, mind. But I’d rather avoid it.

I’ve never used the fancy cotton, mostly cause I have a giant bag of Labo and have never had any need to buy other cotton.

Each to their own, though.

Back
Top Bottom