What's new

Cotton allergy. Who knew.

Shake n vape reminds me o lot of rayon, fibre wise, Im back using it, does not seem to shed, you can even get the rayon squeak and wick it tight...handles heat a bit better to.

Nothing available in UK as far as I can see ebay has quite a few but all in USA postage is a load of £s. I always use cremedevape.

Maybe I repeat myself but you can buy bulk locally in a shop that sells products to professional hairdressers. They call it cellucotton or ribbon cotton maybe.

I have heard that there is an allergy to synthetics, but this is the first time I hear about cotton. There are allergies to pet hair or flowering plants, dust or various chemicals. So it's strange for me to hear that cotton causes allergies, because I know it's hypoallergenic. And if we talk about me, I'm only allergic to certain types of food. I had unpleasant symptoms in the form of a rash and redness throughout my body, and I decided to find out the cause of this. Then I took a test for food intolerance and other allergens in this lab (removed) and found out that I was allergic to citrus. I was very surprised because I thought a glass of freshly squeezed orange juice in the morning would improve my immune system. And I didn't know that oranges could cause such an allergic reaction. But I had to exclude them from my diet.. I hope that the course of treatment will help me get rid of this allergy, because I like oranges.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom