What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Coppervape Ubertoot UTA2

Thanks for all the replies, I have watched both the videos now and I will probably start out with the one @instantlady posted, seems simpler. I might even try it with a 3.5mm coil just to put slightly more cotton in there and also because I have never tried a 3.5mm coil in anything before :). On the point of cotton, I use rayon, I'm guessing that the instructions will be the same for rayon as for muji? Thanks again for being so helpful.

If you use rayon just keep in mind that it doesn’t expand when wet so you have to put in enough at the start.

I think this is one instance where Chinese cloners did us all a service.

Pete could never keep up with demand. I don't know whether this was because he underestimated the reception his atty would receive and therefore the demand, or whether his domestic life got in the way.

Either way, very few of us would have had the opportunity to try it had Coppervape not got hold of one and cloned it, as the original was nigh on impossible to source.

I just noticed in description on 3fvape that it has bottom feeder pins. Sorry about my ignorance but what are these and why would I need them? Thanks for everyone's help

if it has normal pin it will work on normal mod - i will look

WHY have they done that?? Easy way to ruin a brilliantly designed conventional RTA surely? :doh:

Back
Top Bottom