What's new

Coppervape Ubertoot UTA2

It got mentioned on the raining mtl thread yesterday (p9). It's a good tank, but I only tried it briefly. :)

Funnily enough I have recently started using my toot again. it is such a nice vape.

Building tips, well has to be a micro or spaced micro, no room for anything fancy.

When wicking I flatten the cotton out and then slid it under the bottom groove, then I use a small allen key behind the wick to to help slide it through the top slots, so the wick comes out of the bottom groove and back in at the top, I have seen it through the top 1st but found that too tricky to get right.

Once you have both the rings back around, trim the wick in line with the top of the chamber and tuck the little that is left in down by the sides of the posts. You have to take a little care here as I have found that you can resttict the airflow a great deal if you put in the in wrong place. Dont forget to prime the whole thing before you screw the cap back on :-)

@zouzounaki I suspect you're right. Never hurts to look though. To be honest, I have a £50 a month cap on vape stuff and as long as I don't go over that I'm happy. I think there'll be a few concentrate purchases on the horizon and Black Friday deals aren't too far away either.

Mine is i constant use :) I still believe it to be one of the very best RTAs around :)

Thanks for the detailed instructions Peeej, I will hopefully track some YouTube videos down too, seems like a completely different beast to coil and wick to my usual Prime, Skyline and Dvarw.

Back
Top Bottom