What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Coppervape Integra.

Crap!! Is there not a way to access that anymore?
You’d need an invite. I’m not sure if they are taking members or not with all the fb malarkey. I could try inviting you (I am hopeless with fb). @TartanSpartan kindly got me in when I was after a pistachio juice :)

@Discomatt Is the Integra an easy build for a noob?
Hmm not the easiest but not hard. No where near as easy as the kflite for example or a Hastur mini. The coiling is fine as you have the guide for it similar to that you find on the vapefly galaxies. It can be fiddly fitting the wire though but it just takes a bit of practice.

Wicking is simple but to get the best from it, it does require a little time and effort to get it right. Todd’s wicking and the VWM vids are good to watch.

Personally I’d say if you’re not confident then this might not be the place to start.

No worries, mine own fault for loathing FB. :D

I'm obsessed with FB, I religiously check it at least twice a year...

Do what I do, get someone else to do all that FB malarkey - all the gain with none of the pain ;)

Sorry to drag up an old thread, but I'm considering going for the Integra clone & I'm wondering what the throat hit is like?

Still can't bring myself to order the Spica Pro as I couldn't face taking it out in public if I get addicted to the throat hit it provides :14:

Sorry to drag up an old thread, but I'm considering going for the Integra clone & I'm wondering what the throat hit is like?

Still can't bring myself to order the Spica Pro as I couldn't face taking it out in public if I get addicted to the throat hit it provides :14:
I wouldn’t say it’s a throaty vape. It’s very very smooth. Side airflow and not much coil adjustment.
The spica is great for indoors but you’d probably need an sbs like the Easy mod to make it pocketable. Great vape though. Worth a punt

Thanks for the info. The Integra's already on its way from China anyway so I'll give it a go.

Back
Top Bottom