What's new

Coppervape Integra.

Aside from the annoying silence ;). How are you finding it @quincey43 ? I’m getting brilliant flavour from mine now I’ve got the wicking sorted(I have vt at the moment so that statement doesn’t ring true at the mo).
The flavour is fantastic up there with my best RTA's so I WILL continue to play with it and hope I can get some noise out of it!

The flavour is fantastic up there with my best RTA's so I WILL continue to play with it and hope I can get some noise out of it!
I’m puffing away happily on the vapeshell and it’s got a lovely crackle. Can’t taste a bloody thing mind you but it sounds nice

I’m puffing away happily on the vapeshell and it’s got a lovely crackle. Can’t taste a bloody thing mind you but it sounds nice
Iv'e got two BB's and mostly use the exocet with a reducer in and I love them noise and all. My favorite tank is still the spico pro and that is used every single day.

Iv'e got two BB's and mostly use the exocet with a reducer in and I love them noise and all. My favorite tank is still the spico pro and that is used every single day.
I have a clone of the spica here but am yet to try it. I’m worried I’ll have my eye out when I go to vape it as it’s so huge!

I have a clone of the spica here but am yet to try it. I’m worried I’ll have my eye out when I go to vape it as it’s so huge!
Yes it is tall and I never take it out of the house as I'm afraid I will break it but boy is it a fantastic tank so versatile and tasty with a beautiful pop and crackle!

Yes it is tall and I never take it out of the house as I'm afraid I will break it but boy is it a fantastic tank so versatile and tasty with a beautiful pop and crackle!
When my buds are back and I get the time I’ll give it a whirl. Have a few juices to try also and a couple more attys including the exo I must get round to.

Well I have done it!!! Rebuilt the integra with a 3mm coil and a bit less cotton and I have a crackle, not a lot but it is there yeh!!!

Well I have done it!!! Rebuilt the integra with a 3mm coil and a bit less cotton and I have a crackle, not a lot but it is there yeh!!!
Huzzah!!

How is it with the 3mm? Not tried that yet. Much difference or just crackly?

Back
Top Bottom